WIN with MasterStart
It’s MasterStart’s 6th birthday! Thank you for supporting us over these 6 epic years. Now come celebrate with us…
We are giving YOU a 1 in 6 CHANCE of WINNING your MasterStart online course back!
Simply register for your favorite career-boosting course or programme and pay a minimum of 30% towards your fees BY MIDNIGHT ON 29 OCTOBER, and you could stand a chance to win up to 100% of your fees back!
*Terms & Conditions
When does the promotion start and end?
The MasterStart Birthday Promotion starts on 27/10/2020 and ends at midnight on 29/10/2020. This is the promotion period during which the MasterStart birthday promotions can be awarded. MasterStart reserves the right to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to these terms and conditions.
Who qualifies for the promotion?
All natural persons, including South African citizens and foreign nationals who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the promotion:
1.) Who have both registered for and whereby 30% payment has been received by MasterStart towards a course or programme by midnight 29 October 2020.
2.) Who enrol for a course or programme specifically offered by MasterStart.
Who does not qualify for the promotion?
The following persons may not take part in this promotion even if they qualify to enter:
· MasterStart and university employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultant(s) relating to this promotion.
· Any supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion.
· The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
· Business to Business (B2B) customers / corporate sales / bulk buys / consortiums are not eligible for the giveaway.
Which courses and programmes does the prize apply to?
All USB-ED and GIBS Online courses and programmes offered by MasterStart to the general public.
After every sixth entry, per specific course or programme, a draw will be conducted to determine the winner. Should the total numbers of sales per course or programme not equal or exceed six, no refunds will be given for that particular programme.
· Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering.
· These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
· MasterStart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or amend the promotion at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
· It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any and all information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
· By participating in this promotion, you consent to MasterStart publishing any and/or all content submitted, this excludes personal information as per the POPI Act.
· The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
· These rules and the promotion are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa.
The Strategic Management process is an approach to business which dictates everything from planning to execution and ensures…
Project management as a process is not simply overseeing assignments or projects in place. Instead, the project management…