You'll have the option to choose the EFT payment option during the payment process.
- On the payment page, select the EFT payment option.
- Click on the Submit Registration button.
- We'll assign you your unique payment reference number and display the MasterStart bank account details.
- Your payment reference number must be used when making the transfer so that we can accurately link the payment to your account.
- We'll also email you a copy of these details.
Your bank may ask for our SWIFT code when making the payment. A SWIFT code is an international bank code that identifies particular banks worldwide. The MasterStart bank account SWIFT code is FIRNZAJJXXX BIC.