If you need help resetting your password, you can use our forgotten password service.
- Visit the Forgotten Password page.
- Enter the email address associated with your MasterStart account.
- Click the Send Link button.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email from [email protected].
- Click the Reset Password button in the email.
- Enter your email address, a new password and submit the form to action the password change.
- Your password will be updated and we'll automatically log you in to your MasterStart account.
If you don't receive a password reset email from us:
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Make sure that the email address [email protected] is not blocked.
- Add the email address [email protected] to your contact / safe sender list.
- Contact your email service provider for assistance.
- Confirm that the email address you entered on the forgotten password service is the same as the one used when originally registering on MasterStart.