When does the promotion start and end?
These rules apply to the MasterStart Tablet Campaign 2021 (“Promotional Giveaway”) organised and operated by MasterStart (“the Organiser”).
The promotion period starts and includes the launch of the promotion on the 17th of November 2021 and ends on the 7th of December at midnight. MasterStart reserves the right to extend the duration of this promotion, subject to these terms and conditions.
The promotional giveaway includes an RCT ENKULU 10” TABLET subject to criteria met within these terms and conditions.
Please be advised that we will not accept Deferrals and/or Refunds.
All December courses will be paused during our December holiday break, from the 22nd of December 2021 and will resume on the 11th of January 2022. You will not be expected to study during the festive season!
Participants must complete and secure the course registration of any of the below-listed courses between 17 November 2021 and 7 December 2021 course intakes. Final registration is subject to a minimum deposit fee of 25% of the individual course value:
1. Project Management Principles and Practices short course (USB-ED)
2. Business Management Fundamentals short course (USB-ED)
3. Digital Transformation: A Practical Strategy (GIBS)
4. Strategic Leadership (GIBS)
5. Financial Analysis for Investment Digital Programme (GIBS)
6. Business and Management Development (GIBS)
7. High Impact Sales (Coventry University)
8. Business Writing Skills Programme (MasterStart)
Tablet terms and conditions:
- Tablets are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- The promotional tablet giveaway is subject to availability to the first valid registrations through our call centre, B2B channels and website online registrations – (link to landing page). Each individual course registration affiliated with the promotion is eligible for a tablet.
- All tablets have a one year warranty. Should the customer experience any problems with the device over this period, MasterStart will provide the contact information for the supplier, in which case the promotional tablet recipient will liaise with the supplier support team.
- Tablet delivery is subject to the information provided by the course applicant and will be liaised over the phone with the MasterStart Enrolment Team and a chosen third party delivery service. All information will remain POPI compliant and have stringent processes to manage data.
- MasterStart shall not be responsible for or bear any liability in respect of entries containing incomplete, inarticulate or incorrect details.
- As per the conditions of the promotion, no course deferrals or refunds shall be processed.
- MasterStart reserves the right not to process or permit course deferrals or refunds in this promotion. All course participants registering for the promotion are eligible for the December 2021 intake only.
Registrations will be deemed valid if:
- Course registration is complete between 17 November 2021 and viable for a December 2021 MasterStart online course during December 2021.
- Courses are purchased during the promotional period of 17 November 2021 and the 7th of December.
- Participants have paid the minimum amount of 25% deposit to register for a valid course beginning in December.
- Promotion participants are legal residents of South Africa.
- Participants meet the minimum course application criteria of the above-listed courses in this promotion.
All-natural persons, including South African citizens and foreign nationals residing within South Africa, who meet the criteria aforementioned in the terms and conditions are eligible to participate in the promotion.
Who does not qualify for the prize?
The following persons may not claim the prize even if they qualify:
- MasterStart or collaborative universities used in the promotion (USB-ED, GIBS, Coventry University) – employees, i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies, or consultant(s) relating to this promotion.
- Any supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion.
- Entries not fulfilling the above conditions will be disqualified. No other forms of entry will be accepted. Only valid entries received before the end of the promotional period will be eligible.
- Employees, officers and directors of MasterStart and each of their parents, affiliated agencies, subsidiaries and their immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- These rules are legal and binding upon entering.
- MasterStart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or amend the promotion at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any and all information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data you participants prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded.
- By participating in this promotion, you give MasterStart the consent to publish and/ or use any and/or all content submitted. This excludes personal information as per the POPI Act.
- The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- These rules and the promotion are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Each online registration constitutes acceptance of, and compliance with, these rules.
- The giveaway participant shall be contacted at the contact details appearing in his/ her course registration.
- The giveaway is not transferable, nor can it be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- MasterStart has the right to change the nature or value of the giveaway at any time within its sole and absolute discretion without notice.
- MasterStart may collect, store and use personal information of entrants for communication or delivery purposes but shall not share such information with third parties beyond tablet suppliers and a designated courier company.