When does the promotion start and end?
These rules apply to the MasterStart Tablet Campaign 2021 (“Promotional Giveaway”) organised and operated by MasterStart (“the Organiser”).
The promotion period starts and includes the launch of the promotion on the 17th of November 2021 and ends on the 7th of December at midnight. MasterStart reserves the right to extend the duration of this promotion, subject to these terms and conditions.
The promotional giveaway includes an RCT ENKULU 10” TABLET subject to criteria met within these terms and conditions.
Please be advised that we will not accept Deferrals and/or Refunds.
All December courses will be paused during our December holiday break, from the 22nd of December 2021 and will resume on the 11th of January 2022. You will not be expected to study during the festive season!
Participants must complete and secure the course registration of any of the below-listed courses between 17 November 2021 and 7 December 2021 course intakes. Final registration is subject to a minimum deposit fee of 25% of the individual course value:
1. Project Management Principles and Practices short course (USB-ED)
2. Business Management Fundamentals short course (USB-ED)
3. Digital Transformation: A Practical Strategy (GIBS)
4. Strategic Leadership (GIBS)
5. Financial Analysis for Investment Digital Programme (GIBS)
6. Business and Management Development (GIBS)
7. High Impact Sales (Coventry University)
8. Business Writing Skills Programme (MasterStart)
Tablet terms and conditions:
Registrations will be deemed valid if:
All-natural persons, including South African citizens and foreign nationals residing within South Africa, who meet the criteria aforementioned in the terms and conditions are eligible to participate in the promotion.
Who does not qualify for the prize?
The following persons may not claim the prize even if they qualify: