Grow your value & upskill multiple employees effortlessly
Africa is a young continent, packed with unlimited potential. MasterStart is a platform geared for all of Africa’s future leaders, to help them develop and grow dynamically within the workplace. Excellence begins with education, which is why we’re committed to nurturing you and your team’s potential through our premium online short courses.
MasterStart’s corporate offering is enhanced by a new dynamic skills development structure, centred around corporate learning. This new structure caters for organisations of varying sizes, affording you the opportunity to upskill many employees on a large scale effortlessly
MasterStart and USB-ED
MasterStart is the collaborative partner in online education of USB-ED (University of Stellenbosch Executive Development). Through this partnership, we support USB-ED in its mandate to provide transformational learning experiences for Africa’s future leaders
MasterStart and B-BBEE Points For Your Business
Empowerdex, one of the most respected
The Skills Development category forms one of the primary pillars of B-BBEE which benefits your organisation and the positive upliftment of your staff. Earn up to 20 B-BBEE points (and 5 bonus points) through the Skills Development category towards your scorecard.
What does that mean for your business?
Training points are earned by:
- – Internal training – limited to 15% of total training spend
- – External training
How much do you need to spend to achieve full points?
Any company generating a revenue lower than R10 million per annum are exempt from upskilling black employees.
Companies that generate R10 to R49.99 million are required to spend a minimum of 3% on upskilling black employees.
Companies that generate R50 million and upwards are required to spend a minimum of 6% on upskilling black employees.
MasterStart’s courses could contribute towards your training spend
- – A category B course rating in the Learning Programme Matrix from Empowerdex (one of the most respected
ratingsagencies in South Africa) means that spend on MasterStart courses could form part of your total training spend.
- – All spend on category B courses could be included in your training spend, contributing to the required 6% of leviable payroll amount.
- – In addition to the actual course cost, the salary earned by the employee during the duration of the course could also be included in your training spend.
Benefits for the employer:
- – Employers can include our courses in their mandatory grant application to access this grant from their Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA).
- – Minimal productivity downtime as employees do not have to spend time off-site.
Enrol in a lifelong learning journey with us today! Empower your staff and your organisation, delivering a bold blow to Africa’s future success.
In today’s environment, businesses that fail to leverage technology and adapt to changing conditions are increasingly less likely…