The Best Business Apps for 2020
Whether you’ve recently started your business or have been operating for a couple of years, you’re likely continuously considering new approaches to improve and streamline daily processes.
Fortunately, in this digital age, there are more tools than ever to help entrepreneurs. These include everything from desktop-based accounting programming to portable business management applications. Bearing in mind that there’s nothing amiss with depending on a personal computer for your business tools, many entrepreneurs profit from business apps that allow them to oversee errands on-the-go, paying little heed to time or location.
G Suite lets you port files across PCs, tablets and cell phones. The standard bundle includes 30 GB of online storage per client, with the unlimited option to upgrade. What’s more, it allows you to make docs, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings…and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Offers a popular arrangement of helpful business apps
- Stops the need to utilise different apps for essential business capacities
- Includes free and proficient business email
Slack is one of the most well-known communication apps available, and with good reason. With Slack, you can make distinctive correspondence channels, send group messages, and break away into one-off meetings within a channel. The app also links easily to other project management software, such as Asana.
- Offers simple correspondence between groups
- Stops miscommunication among team members
- Provides targeted channel communication
With Abukai Expenses, you can simply snap a photograph of your receipts with a cellphone, and the information is entered into the tracking application’s interface. You can also snap a picture of a map or itinerary to calculate and report mileage.
- Offers simple record-keeping of receipts
- Stops muddled receipt tracking
- Provides multiple expense tracking
Managers can utilise KanbanFlow to relegate tasks, upload documents, schedule due dates and visualise the general work process. You can also separate tasks into subtasks to follow progress all the more effectively, and filter tasks to see just those that are allocated to you or somebody in your team.
- Allows you to track time spent on tasks
- Lets you collaborate in real-time, anywhere
- Provides powerful integration
Campaign Monitor is an email marketing tool that will assist you in building your subscriber list, making email templates, and automating your messages. Campaign Monitor also incorporates different business software.
- Offers email automation
- Decreases the gaps in data collection, with magnificent reporting
- Gives proven template design
There are many apps available to make the daily running of your business simpler. With the correct mix of tools, you can streamline your processes, simplify your business finances, and save both time and money.