When does the promotion start and end?
These rules apply to the MasterStart and Mastercard campaign (“Promotional Giveaway”) organised and operated by MasterStart (“the Organiser”) and fulfilled by Craft Silicon (Pty) Ltd, hereinafter Craft Loyalty.
The promotion period starts and includes the launch of the promotion on the 01 August 2022 and ends on the 31st of July 2023 at midnight. MasterStart reserves the right to extend the duration of this promotion, subject to these terms and conditions.
The promotion includes 1 x RCT Enkulu MX101M2 10.1″ 3G + Wi-Fi Tablet with every course you buy with your MasterCard subject to criteria met within these terms and conditions.
Please be advised that we will not accept Deferrals and/or Refunds.
A Mastercard customer has paid, in full, for a Masterstart course as listed here, and the Mastercard customer has not requested a refund within 7 days of the course starting.
This promotion applies to the courses listed below:
GIBS Business School
Business and Management Development
Leading with Impact
Digital Transformation: A Practical Strategy
Financial Analysis for Investment
FinTech: An Opportunity to Disrupt
AI a Practical Approach
Developing Women Leaders
High Impact Sales
Diversity and Inclusion
Wits Business School
Coaching for High Performance
Business and Systems Analysis
Tablet terms and conditions:
- Tablets are not transferable and may not be changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- Each individual course registration affiliated with the promotion is eligible for a tablet.
- All tablets have a one-year warranty. Should the customer experience any problems with the device over this period, MasterStart will provide the contact information for the supplier, in which case the promotional tablet recipient will liaise with the supplier’s support team directly. MasterStart will not be responsible for any hardware defect.
- Tablet delivery is subject to the information provided by the course applicant and will be liaised over the phone with the Craft Loyalty team and a chosen third-party delivery service. All information will remain POPI compliant and have stringent processes to manage data.
- MasterStart shall not be responsible for or bear any liability in respect of applications containing incomplete, inarticulate or incorrect details.
By signing up for this promotion, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you waive your rights to course deferrals or refunds.
- MasterStart reserves the right not to process or permit course deferrals or refunds in this promotion.
Registrations will be deemed valid if:
- If the Customer registers, and pays in full at registration, during the promotion period.
- The customer pays in full on a valid course.
- Participants meet the minimum course application criteria of the above-listed courses in this promotion.
We may require you to provide us with additional information and documentation in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a tablet. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the promotion.
All-natural persons, including South African citizens and foreign nationals residing within South Africa, who meet the criteria aforementioned in the terms and conditions are eligible to participate in the promotion.
Who does not qualify for the prize?
The following persons may not claim the promotion even if they qualify:
- Individuals living outside of South Africa
- Customers will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- These rules are legal and binding upon entry.
- MasterStart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or amend the promotion at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that any and all information provided to us is accurate, complete, and up to date. Should any of the data you participants prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded.
- By participating in this promotion, you give MasterStart consent to publish and/ or use any and/or all content submitted. This excludes personal information as per the POPI Act.
- The clauses in these rules are severable. This means that if any clause in these rules is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- These rules and the promotion are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Each online registration constitutes acceptance of, and compliance with, these rules.
- The course participant shall be contacted at the contact details appearing in his/ her course registration.
- The promotion is not transferable, nor can it be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- MasterStart has the right to change the nature or value of the promotion at any time within its sole and absolute discretion without notice.
- MasterStart may collect, store and use the personal information of entrants for communication or delivery purposes but shall not share such information with third parties beyond tablet suppliers and a designated courier company.